I have been coming into your stores for years every week to buy my pipe tobacco and I always bought $20 to $30 of other stuff while I was there. Now I have no reason to go into your stores at all. I have been going to CVS instead because they still carry pipe tobacco.

you have done this to me before. I just get used to liking a product you have and then you stopped carrying it. One was cashews not roasted in any peanut or soyoil which I and a lot of other people are highly alergic too. the ones you had were roasted in safflower oil which was great.

I have had it.

Had an Experience with Blenders Gold?

Comments

I can not find Master Blenders Blenders Gold Premium Pipe Tobacco anywhere in stores nor online. What a rip.

I just found this in a bigass old bag.cheap and delicious it was.

now there's no more.

sad day.wah.

I just don't understand it.Blenders Gold, especially Peach Melba in 12 ounce bags, has been my choice since it was first marketed.

Now your brands come in 3.5 ounce canisters.

I won't buy these and won't be shopping anymore at Walgreens.Big mistake!

They will miss you ! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more